The Anxious Executive offers a wide range of coaching, mentoring and development services including introductory workshops and full day workshops for companies, universities and individuals. If your time is limited or you prefer the privacy of individual coaching and support, we also offer one on one coaching and mentoring where we cover the topics that are the most important to you, your career or your business.
Our Introductory Workshops offer you the chance to understand, explain and embrace your introversion. These workshops focus on:
- 'The good, the bad and the ugly’ experiences of an Introvert working globally
- Introverts can often be the best leaders – learn how you can embrace your Introversion to be successful in the business world
- Understand the 'super powers' that Introverts have
- Understanding and explaining your Introversion (and with humour)
- How can you be heard as an Introvert?
- Preparing for presentations
- Writing your own ‘User Manual’
- How to work well with Introverts and the 'golden rules'
Full day workshops
Our full day workshop expands on the topics introduced in the two hour workshop to help you understand, accept and embrace your introversion and the unique set of skills that Introverts have to offer. Our full day workshop will also focus on:
- Understanding Introversion and Extroversion
- Personal branding as an Introvert
- Preparing for job interviews
- Managing conflict
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and why it is important
- Cultural Intelligence (CQ) – developing and working with CQ
- Building and presenting your own 'User Manual'
- Dealing with speaking anxiety
- Facilitation skills
- How to manage both Extroverts and Introverts successfully
If you would like to be kept informed on the details of this or our other full day workshops, please contact us.
Full day workshops
Our full day workshop expands on the topics introduced in the two hour workshop to help you understand, explain and embrace your introversion in more detail. In addition, it also focuses on:
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ) – an introduction to EQ , why it is important and working with Emotional Intelligence
- Cultural Intelligence (CQ) – an introduction to Cultural Intelligence and developing and working with CQ
- Facilitation skills – preparing you for that difficult team meeting or business review,or that meeting where you have to drive to a team’s consensus view, or even lead a conference.
We also offer full day company or student workshops delivered in-house and tailored to your individual or group needs. If you would like to discuss how we can help deliver an insightful workshop for your next leadership development day, conference or team building activity, we would love to chat with you.
Individual Coaching and Support
- Individual, customised one on one training, coaching and support is available. We would love the opportunity to discuss your needs with you so please don't hesitate to contact us today.